New Member: Bambam

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bambam, Jul 28, 2009.

1. bambam

bambam Walk On

New Member: Bambam

Name: Brock Hubble
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): 360 Bambam197800
    Email: brocdani@comcast.net
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Laidoff, aot of sparetime
    Favorite NCAA Team: Notre Dame
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Came over with Mags

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

Yes, Madden since 99 Franchise

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Video Games since I was 7 or so, online with Madden since the beginning of the franchise

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Avergave/Competitive

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Been with MEGA for 3-4 years, and before that other leagues that were around this age

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well I remember Ryno from his league. I have been gaming with madden since we were able to. I am 31, married for .......... sorry for pause had to think 7 years, 3 girls (9, 4, 2). I am currently laidoff, work for General Motors. I have been with them for almost 8 years. Its been rough and I know alot of people look at GM and hate them. But please, dont hate me. I went to work everyday and did what i was suppose to do. All i wanted to do was give my wife and girls a nice house and food. Some people think we are overpaid, but then again they have never stepped in our shoes. I will admit there are some jobs in the plants that are easy, but I guarntee you there are others that are worth every penny. Anyway, sorry just been a tough year and years to come. I have been busy managing daughters softball team and all-stars. With me not working, our all-star teams now run two a days. I run morning practice and then we have evening practice. It has paid off so far, with a record of 15-2. I get a lot of joy out of watching these girls learn and become better ball players. Plus it keeps them busy and not doing things that could possibly lead them into trouble. Anyway, sorry for rambling on.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Have not yet, just looking for a solid college league.

2. Maynard

Maynard Banned

What up bambam....welcome to the site!

3. bambam

bambam Walk On

Not much. Thanks and glad to be here. Se a few names that are playing NCAA here already.