Approved New Member: bandit3324

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 30, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. bandit3324

bandit3324 Walk On

Name: Blake Smith

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): TheBandit3324 (psn)

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none at this time

Time Zone: est

General Availability for User vs User games: i get home from work at about 7pm, so really any time after that will work.

Favorite Teams: eagles,flyers

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: looked online for playstation 4 madden leagues, came across you fine people.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? madden, but it was some years ago. the last few maddens that have been out have been pretty bad.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? about 8 years or so, anything from COD to madden. nhl and fifa are always a cassic to play online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? i try to play like the games i see, nhl or nfl. just to be as real or sim as i can be.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? as long as people treat each other with respect, i am fine with it. i thought i would be on the older side, but it seems i am just about on the average age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, and no questions at this time. thank you

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i work like a dog all week, my time to play is once i get home and turn on my gameing system. i enjoy sim and stright games. not just limited to madden, i am a fan of all sports. i hope here i can find a few different types that will be a fun online league. nothing better then playing another user that knows the game.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? i would like to think great, of course the only one i have spoke to so far is this app. ha

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? just an all around fun time. looking forward to getting to know some new online buddies.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? i would pause the game and try to get a hold of him. i guess the next step would be to contact a comish or league leader to explain what is going on. never quit the game, ruins the fun even if my opponent has already ruined it enough.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? i have not looked around the site too much yet, seems very big with a lot of members. i will be looking at a ps4 madden league and maybe a fifa league if there is such a thing. thanks a lot guys. great site.

3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

4. WingedHelmet

WingedHelmet Walk On

Hit up the PS4 FIFA league once you get approved!

5. bandit3324

bandit3324 Walk On

ok! how do i get approved?

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

You are now approved lol. I had to get your stuff processed. Approval is based off the answers to the app and you got approved easily!

7. bandit3324

bandit3324 Walk On

awesome thanks guys