Approved New Member: Baseball_Buddha

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Baseball_Buddha, Sep 1, 2014.

?

Should Bob Schofield be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Baseball_Buddha

Baseball_Buddha Walk On

Name: Bob Schofield
    Gamertag/PSN: GT: Scarletwinter93 PSN:Baseball_Buddha
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One, PS4
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Anytime....Work from home so open at all times
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    OpSports member

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Operation Sports leagues. Vets leagues, etc. Madden, 2K and The Show

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    30 years since the Atari 2600. I have been playing online competitively since the Dreamcast!

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Competitive. Dependable. Sim-style. Passionate

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Honestly, I feel a little old, but share their same passion and excitement about sports and videogames. I believe that bond b rings us all together, regardless of the age difference.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am a husband and father of 2 beautiful girls. I am a stay at home, work from home dad and love it!

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Perfectly. From what I've been told, this is the site for me. I am all about sports, videogames and fellowship. Looks like you have that all here!

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Friendships, competition, rivalries, but most importantly, FUN!!!

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I stream all my games as well as upload my games to my YouTube channel. I would pause the game and state to my opponent what I feel the infraction is, and see if that is true that I am interpreting the rule correctly. If it continues, I finish the game and then contact my commissioner after the game and forward my video evidence.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have, but unfortunately, it looks like many are filled. I own both consoles and am looking to get involved as soon as I can

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Hey Baseball_Buddha - great app! Would love to get you signed up to my Ps4 Madden league here- Road 2 Canton! I will keep an eye out for your approval and then we can touch base!

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Application approved. Welcome to TSO Bob.

4. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    I noticed you were a baseball fan, have you heard of OOTP? We have a league we run on site here, if you'd be interested I could PM you with more information.