Approved New Member: Baughn3

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 21, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Baughn3,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Baughn3

Baughn3 Walk On

Dec 21, 2012
    Name: Graham Baughn
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN- uncabaseball22
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM -
    Time Zone: Mountain, soon to be Pacific in early January
    General Availability for User vs User games: early morning or night time
    Favorite Teams: Alabama Crimson Tide, Carolina Panthers, Chicago Cubs
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I've been a member at Operation Sports for a long time and had heard of TSO. I decided to come check it out.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I've played in a few NCAA online leagues and am currently in 2 Madden online leagues, one of which I am a co-commissioner. All of the leagues have been put together through Operation Sports

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since I was about 7 years old. I started playing online about 3 years ago with online leagues, but it's been difficult to find like-minded players.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am the type that wants to play a sports videogame in the fashion that I see the actual sport played.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I fit right into the age range so I think it's great.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read all of the rules and watched the videos. I don't have any questions or concerns, everything looks great.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a former college baseball player and a current college baseball coach. I grew up playing all kinds of sports and mostly sports video games. More recently I've expanded the types of games that I play, but sports game still get the majority of my play time. I took a couple of years off from Madden until Madden '13 as I was drawn in by the allure of physics and CCM

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I would be a great fit. This seems like a small, like-minded community of mature gamers.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to find some good members to play some video games with.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would send the member a message letting them know that I thought they broke a rule. Depending on their reaction and if it happened again, I would go to a commissioner/admin of the league and let them know.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have looked around. There aren't any specific leagues that I'm interested in at this time as I'm already in 2 leagues and that's the maximum that I would like to be in for now. But I thought this would be a good time to join and possibly get set up for leagues in other games in the future. I don't really have a preferred league setup, I am pretty flexible when it comes to that.
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Sorry for the delay. The holidays have gotten the better of our staff.
  4. Baughn3

Baughn3 Walk On

Dec 21, 2012
    No problem at all, I definitely understand