Approved New Member: bblack16

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 13, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome bblack16,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. bblack16

bblack16 Walk On

Name: Bryan Black
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX-BBLACK16 PSN-BSQUARED1516
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: Nights/Weekends
    Favorite Teams: Raiders, SF Giants, Utah State
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: My uncle, blackattack 87

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Played in online franchises for ncaa football since it started

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing sports games since the original nes, havent stoped since. I have been playing online from the beginning of the xbox 360

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual, competitive, sim player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im fight in the middle of the average age, I also believe age is just a number when it comes to maturity level. Either you are mature or you are not.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, no concerns at all, most of the rules are the way I play anyway and the way I would like my opponents to play as well.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I grew up playing sports and video games (of all kinds). I played quarterback at Utah State from 2002-2006. I was in NCAA football 2003-2006 (or my likeness was). After college Ive been teaching and coaching high school football. My uncle (blackattack87) joined this site awhile back and has been raving about it for months and after hearing the hype from the new football games I thought this would the best place to find competitive, active realistic leagues.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I would fit into this league perfectly. I am a die hard sports fan and a extremely competitive person always looking for the most realistic gaming experience.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Competitive, active, fun league that focus on realism and sportsmanship.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would first make sure he knows what he is doing and that it is against the league rules and if he does, I would bring it to the attention of the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? NCAA and Madden and maybe MLB The Show. My ideal league set up would be 10-15 dedicated players that are active with their communication and are competitive keeping sportsmanship in mind.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Great App! Approved and welcome to TSO.

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Your uncle is in the show with me. have a new league opening up for ps3 ncaa if interested
    http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/ps3-ncaa-13-league.79027/#post-985244