1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New member - bdes (PS3

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bdes, Jan 16, 2010.

1. bdes

bdes Guest

New member - bdes (PS3)

Name: Brett
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): bdez4prez (PS3)
    Email: brettnotredame21@yahoo.com
    AIM: y2bdfor3
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: I could make time any weekday and same with weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Notre Dame
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw a link for a video on VSN and decided to check out the link.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played in a few NCAA ODs with friends and one on MM. And a few tourney's on NBA and CHoops.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing Madden since 2000, I also have every Madden & NCAA ever made from PS2 on up. I've been playing online since PS3 came out.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim-player. I hate cheesers.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I could care less. I have older cousin who are in college and I hang out with him and his friends so age really isn't a problem with me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a senior in HS I play hockey and hang out with friends. I love video games (COD, NCAA, Madden, NHL).

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I just want to be a part of leagues that go far. I love getting into the late 2010s and early 2020s to the point where you've recruited everyone on your team. I am looking forward to joining any competitive OD I can join.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

Welcome to TF.