New member - bdes (PS3

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bdes, Jan 16, 2010.

1. bdes

bdes Guest

New member - bdes (PS3)

Name: Brett
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): bdez4prez (PS3)
    AIM: y2bdfor3
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: I could make time any weekday and same with weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Notre Dame
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw a link for a video on VSN and decided to check out the link.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played in a few NCAA ODs with friends and one on MM. And a few tourney's on NBA and CHoops.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing Madden since 2000, I also have every Madden & NCAA ever made from PS2 on up. I've been playing online since PS3 came out.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim-player. I hate cheesers.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I could care less. I have older cousin who are in college and I hang out with him and his friends so age really isn't a problem with me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a senior in HS I play hockey and hang out with friends. I love video games (COD, NCAA, Madden, NHL).

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I just want to be a part of leagues that go far. I love getting into the late 2010s and early 2020s to the point where you've recruited everyone on your team. I am looking forward to joining any competitive OD I can join.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

Welcome to TF.