New Member : bdozer66

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bdozer66, Dec 3, 2009.

1. bdozer66

bdozer66 Guest

New Member : bdozer66

Name: Branden Angel
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): bdozer66 (xbox)
    Email: b_angel_09@hotmail.com
    AIM: bangel0966
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: as of now, anytime after noon.
    Favorite Teams: Green Bay, cincinnati bearcats
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operation sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA, Madden, found them on different sites, no real affilation with a site, usually based off own website/forum.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? around 10 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? a sim player that loves to pound the rock, and to build a great D.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Should be none, i like to get my games in and have fun.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes and none.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am from Ohio, i love watching college football and the Green Bay Packers. I start school to be a firefighter in January. I love playing sim games, i mostly only play Sports games.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I would love to join any open NCAA leagues, the team really doesnt matter as long as it is sim and is active.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Branden,

Were you able to look around and find any leagues you might be interested in?

Also, you mention that you start a Firefighting job in January, any idea what your availability might be then?

3. bdozer66

bdozer66 Guest

not a job, its school.

i will pretty much have the same availability.

i just found out i will have school monday-thursday til about 1 pm. and ill be up probably nights til around 12 or 1.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Sounds good. Did you take a look at any of the leagues?

5. bdozer66

bdozer66 Guest

ya i have contacted some owners.