New Member:Bdub

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Dec 25, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Fellas,

We have a new member. His name is Bdub. Goose says he isnt a douche bag. He said that about pro.

He is a Utah fan so at least him and mormon will hate each other...thats why I am letting him in.

Introduce yourself, Mr. Dub

2. bdub

bdub Walk On

Hey guys, glad to be here.

I have been part of TF for the last 2 years as a member of Zero 2 Heroes and then Sim Nation for the last year and a half. As mmullen said, I am Utah alumni and big fan so with that in mind I hope this mormon you speak of burns in hell ;)

Not sure what team I am going to be yet, but I want to start at the bottom like you guys did so will probably look at a conference USA or Mountain West Team, any suggestions?

Anyways glad to be here and looking forward to some awesome games with all of you.

3. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Dude, you could start as your alma mater, they suck plenty! ;)

What the heck is happening to this place? We're letting folks that attended that great and spacious building on the hill?!?

Ddub, glad to have you. Pick a MWC team. I did 3 seasons with the Cowpies. That yellow and brown was hard to stomach. Its kind of wierd to play with a team your grown to hate. Actually, you could start with the Y, they suck!

4. Pro

Pro Walk On

Nice to meet you bdub. Are you interested in joining our other league? It's called the abbey and you can be anyone you want

5. bdub

bdub Walk On

Haha it pains me to coach a team I despise but maybe I will go with Air Force.

6. bdub

bdub Walk On

I think I will just stick with this league for now. Thanks for the invite though.

7. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Bdub welcome! Where do I start?

Heath lives in Hawaii and tries to rub it in at every chance he gets. He is our ex commish and wishes he had the job back.

Mullen is our commish and he took the job to try to impress his wife. Its not working.

Weave is the best at this game and is unstoppable.

Bonner has a girlfriend now and is m.i.a.

Bulldog is drunk in an alley somewhere.

Pro is commish on the Abbey and wishes he was commish of the Catfhedral.

Goose is the most active player here. Always on top of things and first to respond. No social life?

Mormon just has many wives. And I'm jealous about that.

Tbone aka The Ravishing One aka Rick aka Trudethedude is awesome and has chicks lined up at his door. I don't see how he has time for us.

Overall a great bunch of dudes. Welcome to the league!

• Like Like x 1
  8. bdub

bdub Walk On

Sounds like a great bunch of guys, I'm excited to get started when I get home from vacation.

9. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

ha...my wife couldnt be less impressed with these exploits

10. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Welcome says a me

11. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

what up dbud, bdib, ddab, dbag...

I'm the man around here Don't let the short feminine guy, the satanist (a.k.a. mormon), drunk, or queer cousins tell you differently. It's just as simple as that. Eat it.

12. vatechhokie01

P.S. you do realize that since mullen has taken over no one plays, talks, chats, or is really involved at all and a few of us have resorted to extreme cheesy play... to include fake punts (really can't mention this enough).

• Like Like x 1
  13. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

in retort....

We have advanced, when we are supposed to, which is a welcome change that the old regime just coulnd't make time for....o and advance threads. fall back in line queerbait

• Like Like x 1
  14. vatechhokie01

a word simply not utilized enough. well done.

15. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

you know i thought the same thing when i was typing it