New Member: bdub77

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bdub77, Jul 6, 2010.

1. bdub77

bdub77 JV Waterboy

New Member: bdub77

Name: Bobby Williams
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 Bdub1977
    Email: justinbobby30@gmail.com
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Flexible...Weekdays and Week nights are best
    Favorite Teams: Tennessee Vols, Titans, Bears, 49ers, MTSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports tread

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have never played in an online league, but would very much love to play in one. I love the feeling of a dynasty that is as close to real as possible, with that human interaction to make it fun and unpredictable.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since the early 80s with the Atari. My first brush with fun sports games that was challenging was Double Dribble. I was pretty fond of Play Action Football too before Madden changed the game. I've been playing online against others since the early days of the Xbox360.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would consider myself the type of player that likes to be balanced. I try to play as real as possible, punting on 4th down, kicking field goals unless I need the TD, and being fair. I don't create players with unfair advantage. My goal is to make the playing experience as real as possible.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think it's a great age to play with since I'm just outside the median age here at 32. In fact, I would much rather play against those types of players.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read them, and no questions at this time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a father and a husband to amazing wife and son that I hope to be able to play sports games with in the future. I'm a church planter and pastor of a young church in Oak Ridge, TN as well as team pastor to a great high school football program, one of which I played for while I was in high school. I love sports, not just football, and would consider myself a level headed, passionate type of sports fan.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? In this community, especially playing in an online dynasty, I would be very active. Checking posts, updating info, and keeping in touch with those in the league I'm playing in. It's not just about playing a game, I'd love to build some friendships as well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I would hope to get out of this some friendships build around playing, fun, exciting, fair gaming. To me, nothing was better growing up than having over your best friends to play some Madden or NCAA. I'm a relationship kind of guy, so to me, that would be a big plus of membership.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would try to be as fair as possible. I guess it would depend on what rule was broken. My first instinct would be to contact that player and try to resolve the issue that way before reporting them to the commish. It's a game, so in no way would I go off the handle, however, I don't think I or anyone else would want to continue to put up with those looking for unfair advantages. So at that point, something would need to be reported.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I'm in the process of looking through all the leagues. I would like to be part of a league in the SEC playing as Tennessee, however, I also wouldn't mind playing in a mid-level conference type of league for the fun of it.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Great app Bobby. Welcome to TF man.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Like G said, great app Bobby. Welcome to TF! Get with H22APWRD94, he may have a spot for you as Tennessee in Civil War for 2011.

4. bdub77

bdub77 JV Waterboy

Thanks!

Awesome! Thanks guys! Looking forward to playing this season