Approved New Member: BE5T NAME EVER

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 10, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome BE5T NAME EVER,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. BE5T NAME EVER

BE5T NAME EVER Walk On

Name: Paul (Trent) Siddle
    Gamertag: BE5T NAME EVER
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Depends on my upcoming college schedule, but very flexible with it.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Friends on the site

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes,I have been in various Madden and NCAA leagues over the past couple of years.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Ever since my dad gave me the good ole' unplugged sega controller :( . Been playing online for around 6 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a casual gamer that's committed to having fun and meeting great people.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I will fit right in. Always been mature for my age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, no concerns on my part.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Where do I begin......I have an identical twin brother that acts exactly like me. Been in the Air Force for 3 years and it's been a total blast. Currently enrolled at Ohio University with 1 more semester until I graduate. The only other thing in my life is sports. If I'm not playing sports, I'm watching them. Ohio/Cleveland Fan for life!!!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I feel like I will fit in perfect. Been a member of other communities and loved them. Heard this one going well and won't crash like the others.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Meeting new people and sharing my love for sports!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First off I usually let the first offense slid by. People mess up and deserve a second chance. If it happens again I usually send a message informing them of the action. If a third exists, I contact the commish with proof of cheating/cheesing.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Rookie Symposium....I know two other users in the league. They can help me transition to this site.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome Paul, who are the guys on the site (usernames) that you know?
    Application approved and JFace907 is another resident Clevelander for life plus we have several other Ohioans around.

4. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Don't get me wrong, love other Cleveland guys, but tag me when another Alaskan applies lol

• Like Like x 2
  5. BE5T NAME EVER

BE5T NAME EVER Walk On

Knew Crowe and Awall from a league last year. Both of them are in Rookie Symposium. Gotta love true Cleveland fans. Few and far between!!

6. BE5T NAME EVER

BE5T NAME EVER Walk On

Alaska aye? May be headed there for an Air Force job next year man.

7. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Winters are a bitch, but well worth it if you love the great outdoors. Fishing/hunting is top notch, not to mention if you're a scenery type, i've lived here 15 years and i'm still in awe.

My pops was stationed to Elmendorf and i stayed behind once i was of age. I've actually tried moving twice and have come RIGHT back. Can't get enough i guess.