New Member: BeAsT2TLU

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by beast2tlu, Dec 21, 2009.

1. beast2tlu

beast2tlu Guest

New Member: BeAsT2TLU

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN:BeAsT2TLU
    Time Zone: central time zome
    General Availability: anytime til Jan 12. Then 6pm-12am ct
    Favorite Teams: Patriots, LSU Tigers,
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Easports forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA Football 09, 10 and Madden 10

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? As long as i can remember

3. What type of player would you say you are? Definately a SIM player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im very mature so i dont think it will be a difference at all.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yea. And no questions or concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am currently a college football player and my senior year is upcoming. I stay in Texas and play games all day.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Any league that would welcome me i would like to be apart of.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TF Vernon and your application is approved.

Take a look at the different PS leagues and see if there are any openings. There are some openings being posted in this forum.

Let me know if you have any questions.
  3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Jul 26, 2009
    Hey man we have an opening in The Evolution Dynasty check us out.. we are getting ready to start season 3. Thanks

4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Nov 2, 2009
    Welcome to TF Vernon, There is an opening in BCS Chaos if interested. LSU is available.