New Member: beastieboy34

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by beastieboy34, Dec 2, 2010.

1. beastieboy34

beastieboy34 Walk On

Name:fred
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):beastieboy34/ps
    Email:fkirk3443@buckeye-express.com
    AIM:none
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability:anytime really right now
    Favorite Teams:OSU, Raiders, Celtics, Redsox
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: searched

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? yeah, years ago but dont remember what called

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? video games, 20 years. online I think since dreamcast

3. What type of player would you say you are? try to be realistic

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? dont really care as long as we have fun

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I love college football and im a big OSU fan.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? pretty active

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? some league play and maybe a ranking system and meet other sim players.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? let him know and try to work it out, depending on what it was.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? a little, would like to be part of a ncaa league and play meaningful games, rather than every joe online.

2. beastieboy34

beastieboy34 Walk On

Anybody have a opening for a ps3 ncaa football league? Let me know.. Im off work 4 a couple months and looking. Need time to kill,lol

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved Fred. Welcome to Tradition Sports!

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Go Bucks. Don't let the avatar fool you.

Sim-Nation is full at the moment, but I had to say hello to a fellow Buckeye.

5. beastieboy34

beastieboy34 Walk On

Thanks for letting me in. Hi Archie, If it wasnt for them damn badgers. It was a pretty good year so far though. Go Bucks.

6. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

If you are interested we have an opening in the left coast...Big 12, pac 10, and mwc teams are open