New Member : Beazus Christ

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Beazus Christ, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

New Member : Beazus Christ

Name: Leon Beasley
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Beazus Christ (XBOX)
    Email: leonbeasley@hotmail.com
    AIM: None
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Night Owl
    Favorite NCAA Team: Minnesota
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: VSN

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

*Nope

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

*Been playing since Super Mario dropped on Nintendo! Recently started playing online.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

*Im not sure how to really answer this question. I think Im decent at NCAA but I could always learn how to play more effectively.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

*Im right around that age, so no worries. And for our younger players, I get along swell with kids!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

*Read them and I have no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

*Just a dude with an XBOX360 and some time to kill. Seriously though, I enjoy a challenge and its obvious that people on this site take NCAA pretty serious!

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

* I checked out a few leagues but it looks like quite a few are full. Hoipefully I can get into a league at ground zero and build my team up from there.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Welcome aboard man. Has anybody ever taken offense to your forum name for any reason? Just curious. Wouldn't be surprised if it happened here.

3 is admittedly a bit of a loaded question. What league commishes wanna hear is that people are "sim" or "straight" and believe in a good, competitive game with no cheese or cheating.

Good luck here!

3. Beazus Christ

Hey Hellisan

No one has taken offense to the name...yet. Hopefully no one cares.

Well I like a challenge and I wanted to jump through the XBOX to strangle the kid I was playing who was running with Pryor all over the field so...no, I dont condone cheesing. Also, I dont want to be known as "that guy" so I keep my play calls/defensive schemes on the up and up.

Thanks for posting

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Helli probably meant me... but who am i to judge...

if he's Beazus Christ he's Beazus Christ...

welcome..

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL........

If I believe in something, the first thing I do is consort with people that bastardize and pervert its meaning. :)

I really do kid here. My original name on the forums was Hellion. Didn't mean I was demonic..

6. Maynard

Maynard Banned

im curious if you used that name at VSN cause i dont recall seing it...do you have another name over there?

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Uh, I'm pretty sure his name over there is identical. I'd seen him around. Maybe my memory is letting me donw.

8. Beazus Christ

Actually, Im pretty new to both sites. I found VSN through OS which I found because DT stopped doing rosters. It was a roundabout way of getting here but whatever. And to answer the question, yep I got the same name over at VSN. And about the name, I dunno...a friend gave it to me so I use it. I really mean NOTHING by it at all.

9. Beazus Christ

But Maynard, I found this site because of your posting about the online football league on VSN, so thanks.

10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    Haha, I don't think Beazus needs to worry about us little humans.

11. Maynard

Maynard Banned

your welcome!

Glad you joined the site. Dont know if you had interest in my league, but we are full at the moment. We just kicked off last night. But i know there are some other new leagues starting up.

12. Beazus Christ

Maynard, I was dissapointed to see your league was full but I think I found a spot in another. Ill keep my eyes posted should you decide to start another one.