New Member: Ben Ruskin

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 25, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Ben Ruskin,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Ben Ruskin

Ben Ruskin Walk On

Hi there,

I found out about TSO at the TW13 forum and would like to get my country club enrolled to play in your tournaments.

PS3 console and our club is Shady Cliffs CC.

We play tour pro/tournament exclusively.

My EAID is R_U_5_K_N

I enjoy the competition win or lose and we have a good group of golfers who play regularly online.

The club is looking forward to supporting what TSO is doing here and being involved in making this a great place to golf.

Kind regards,

Ben.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

4. Ben Ruskin

Ben Ruskin Walk On

Hi Ryno, what's that?

5. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    Ben he was tagging me to get my attention to your post.It is one of the other cool features we have in our forums :)

I'll expand on all the info you need in a bit,but do us a favor and fill the application for the site (you can copy/paste from the link on the top post)

6. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    Ok once you've filled the application,keep in mind things are slower here on Sunday,so it may take a bit for your application to get approved.

Now as you may have read we have 2 types of membership clubs - TSO and Associates.

The Associate Clubs are for those who already have established communities (forums,facebook pages etc) and want to keep their affiliation with those communities,but participate in our Tour.What we need from those is just co-ordination for setting up conditions and reporting scores and generally keeping up with the rules and conditions of TCCT.

The TSO clubs are for members of our community(which means the rest of your buddies also need to go trough our application process and join here).This can be a great option if you don't have any communications setup for your friends and club,as we can be your home for it.Plus you and your members can also take advantage of the other great leagues we have,and other benefits.This option also will be good for us.I am almost full at the PS3 Country Club,and will be looking to start a second one.In that case we can just use yours(unless of course you only want your friends in it).

So talk to your buddies and let me know which way would you like to go,and we'll go from there!

And sorry to repeat myself,but fill the app.It is designed to give us a chance to get to know you better :)

Let me know if you have any questions

Vlad

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012