New Member: ben zubich

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 12, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ben zubich,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ben zubich

ben zubich Walk On

hey: Name Ben Zubich, age 36. I have played ncaa since it was bill walsh football for sega genesis! I have been playing online dynasty since the start of it and have always commished a league. I play with strict rules and throw out cheesers after two complaints. I signed up to post my league because it seems to be getting tougher this season to find ppl interersted in playing online dynasty on the ps3? favorite teams: ohio state buckeyes (only now that urban meyer took over) never liked them before. Oregon ducks for football, north carolina tarheels for basketball. Denver broncos, only because of tim tebow! I named my son after him, Tebow Daniel Zubich, he is left handed too!! I also like the miami heat, florida hoops, new york yankees, mississippi st. football.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

4. ben zubich

ben zubich Walk On

Name:ben zubich
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):urgatorbait2008 ps3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability for User vs User games:most of the day
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:easports forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?yes, ncaa football ps3

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since i was 6. 6 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? smart, respectful, realistic

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? it's fine

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes. nope.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. family man, love sports and video games.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? just fine.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? better gaming experience

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? pause game, tell them to play straight, being respectful of course. Finish game tell commish.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? nope.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I liked the effort you put in your first app, but based on following the app format here and the 1 word answers, my response will be much like yours: nope

• Like Like x 1
  6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

WAFD

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I know, right?