new member: benbuckeye

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by benbuckeye, Nov 14, 2009.

1. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Nov 14, 2009
    new member: benbuckeye

Name:Ben Caudill
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pS3 benbuckeye
    Time Zone:est
    General Availability:any day except sunday and wednsday
    Favorite NCAA Team:Ohio State
    How did you hear about Tradition

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? Yes ran dynasty on 2009 and was in severl others

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing NCAA sinsce Bill Walsh college football. And Tecmo Bowl before that. Been playing online since it was available

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very good versus computer but average versus other humans

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? think i will fit in perfectly

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes have read them and love them

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a single self employed carpet installer from Ohio who loves the Buckeyes and college football in general. Been a member of the army reserves since i was 18 and just recently returned home from Iraq. Very active in my church, and lead a pretty boring life for the most part lol. Dosent get any better that saturday afternoons in the fall.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? [/QUOTE] Havent looked yet but will right after filling this out. Interested in any realistic dynasty.

4. PM the commish of the league you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.

5. Once you have been accepted into a league the commish will post in your thread saying so.

6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community as a team owner!
  2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Jul 26, 2009
    hey man we have a opening in the evolution. pm if interested.