Approved New Member: BennettForce

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 18, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome BennettForce,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Name: Eric Bennett
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX Gamertag BENNETTFORCE
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:N/A Cell phone feel free to text 270-566-8331
    Time Zone:Cst
    General Availability for User vs User games: Usually from 9-12 cst almost any night
    Favorite Teams: Kentucky Wildcats, Tennessee Titans, Bengals, Most Indiana teams
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Jmustang68 and Fiddy

1. I've ran several successful 16 team ncaa leagues starting with NCAA 03, been a member of various other leagues with a high reputation for sim/fair play such as UL and even won a few titles :) I'm married with 2 children so video gaming is just a fun hobby I try my best to win but won't fret to bad as long as I lose to a nice/fair player. Thanks!

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm hoping you fill out the whole application, this isn't going to be enough to be approved.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
  5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I thought your name rang a bell. Not sure if you remember BennettForce, but you introduced me to online leagues. I was in your NCAA league on league daddy ~5 years ago. I sent you message on live, hurry up and get your app finished so you can join up Trifecta, I am saving you one of our open spots.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Oh Hokie I remember you definitely brother good to see and here from you, that would be great to have a spot! I feel so out of the loop I didn't know there was more to the application, man i used to make these things up now I can't feel them out lol.

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    It's all good. It's part our fault, we installed a modification and it goofed up the display of the application a bit.

8. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Oh my goodness, I never seen 2-10 here we go again, man I hope I get a second chance to make a first impression :)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing online since the ladder leagues on NFL2k on the Sega Dreamcast, I've ran several leagues made some great friends, and I've been on Xbox Live since it's inception I've got the highest number beside my gamer tag, one of my students last year told me I had been on Xbox live since dinosaurs roamed

3. What type of player would you say you are? I love to win, but the competition and knowing I'm going to get on and play a sim game rather than what you run up against in the lobby is the most refreshing part

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm 34 so I may be the elder statesman of many of the bunches I may join and I have two little kiddos but I still hope to compete and will not drag by or slack on my duties.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have and have no questions, I guess I should have seen however that there were 10 questions to the application I truly only seen the first one, sorry

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a 34 years old, married to my high school sweetheart, have two great kids Noah almost 5 and Briley 9 months, I played small college basketball and tennis, love to still play sports and run, I'm a special education teacher with a bachelors degree in physical education, masters in special education, and a masters in educational leadership/principalship

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I find myself checking the site daily getting my games in on time and more than pulling my weight where and when its needed

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Great relationships, fair games, and overall a great time with likeminded gamers

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would first ask the opponent if he knew that he did something wrong or simply ask are we supposed to do .... whatever they did in a non threatening and nice way, if the problem persists mention it in private to the league commissioner so that he can handle it. Never blast anyone in public on the board, I would never want to be a cancer to a league, I understand how hard it is to find quality gamers and how fragile it can be at times with new players.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I definitely want it my buddy Hokie Effects league Trifecta if he will have me for NCAA, I'm thinking of purchasing Madden for the first time in years and haven't gotten to thoroughly look at those leagues and I also love FIFA so I will definitely look about those leagues as well. I'm totally open to suggestions, I'm a free agent so I will accept offers, bribes of millions of dollars etc. Who am I kidding you can pay me with compliments and cool photoshopped images etc.

Thanks so much guys for your consideration I hope to be a great addition to the community here and will try my best to do anything that is asked of me, I don't dress in drag however so i can't go that far. Thanks again and have a nice day!

9. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Thanks for the heads up Shaun I truly never seen questions 2-10 that is what I get for checking the site on my iPad I'm going iMac from now on :) I've filled out the rest, thanks again, I've got a number of friends, Hokie Effect, Fiddy, Jmustang that will vouch for me at the sometime I truly understand the importance of the application process.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Bennett is a great member. One of the more respected guys over at United Leagues. I will approve when I get home if someone else hasn't by then. Glad you decided to sign up.

11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I got it.

BennettForce welcome to TSO!

12. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ah thanks, just beat me to it haha

13. BennettForce

BennettForce Walk On

Thanks guys!!!

14. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

15. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Looking for FIFA?

We have a rapidly swelling wait list.

We run TFL (world league) and MLS as standards. We are also running a EURO right now. Let me know.

16. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner