New Member: BertaMan9

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BertaMan9, Jan 11, 2011.

1. BertaMan9

BertaMan9 Walk On

Name: Joe B
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX - BertaMan9
    Email: Bertamancan9@yahoo.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Always on weekends, evenings during week daily
    Favorite Teams:Michigan

How did you hear about Tradition Football:Brother is a member

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes - XBox 360 online dynasty

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 15 plus years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Pretty good. Sportmanship and play by the rules of football.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No problem

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Nah im good

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Love football. Love recruiting. I am a varsity football and basketball coach.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Try it out. Hope to be very active

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A long lasting online dynasty

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Post it on thread or let the league GM know. Thats all I can do.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Slowly checking them out

2. BertaMan9

BertaMan9 Walk On

Whatup - get me in a league!!

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Who is your brother?

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Joe - are you looking for any Madden leagues?

5. BertaMan9

BertaMan9 Walk On

Nick Berta - Ill have to ask him his user name. He is a playstation guy

6. BertaMan9

BertaMan9 Walk On

Nah I want NCAA

7. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

He's my brother

8. BertaMan9

BertaMan9 Walk On

Yo - What is up with getting in a dynasty around here?? I may be new to the thread - but not the game. HOOK ME UP

9. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    You're app needs to be approved first.

@Emmdotfrisk - I can get to this around noon if you can't do it before then.

10. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    You need to answer/fix the highlighted above.

I will reconsider your app then.

11. BertaMan9

BertaMan9 Walk On

Name: Joe B
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX - BertaMan9
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Always on weekends, evenings during week daily
    Favorite Teams:Michigan
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Brother is a member

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Yes - XBox 360 online dynasty. I have played at home ONLINE XBOX. NCAA football and madden.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 15 plus years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Pretty good. Sportmanship and play by the rules of football.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No problem

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes I have read the rules. No i do not have any questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Love football. Love recruiting. I am a varsity football and basketball coach.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Try it out. Hope to be very active

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A long lasting online dynasty

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Post it on thread or let the league GM know. Thats all I can do.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Slowly checking them out

12. BertaMan9

BertaMan9 Walk On

I fixed those areas. Any chance I can start playing some football now or what?

13. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

or what.

please understand, there is a process to becoming a member here... please show some respect for the process and be patient. It's part of why we have a strong community of like minded coaches.

14. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Flags are showing up. The red kind.

15. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

16. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Don't want to overstep my boundaries, but I obviously have some added interest in this one. I think there is some confusion about the "where?" question here. He hasn't played in any forum-hosted leagues (frankly I don't think he knew they existed) but was receptive to the idea when I told him about this site over the holidays.

17. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    That would have been an appropriate answer to the question.

I'm going to approve his app based on your recommendation as a current member in good standing. This is despite some hesitation based on what I've read in his app and his complete lack of understanding for how a place like this works.

@BertaMan9 - I suggest you read the site rules one more time to get a better sense of how this forum and the leagues hosted here works. If you have any questions, you can post and someone will step in and help you. @ChildPlease9 - I assume you will be instrumental to getting him up to speed?

On the basis of what I mentioned above, application approved.

18. BertaMan9

BertaMan9 Walk On

Excellent. I have read the site rules and regulations. The question conerning online leagues is confusing because it does not ask about forum based online league. If that had been the question, I would have understood better and given a correct answer. @ JKHaalis -There are no red flags over here, unless you are throwing your challenge flag out your pocket. Thank you though.

Its all good though - no stress. Sorry for the confusion.