New Member: Big-Bear-W

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Big-Bear-W, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

New Member: Big-Bear-W

Name: Brian
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Big-Bear-W (PS)
    Email: brianwasyliw@hotmail.com
    AIM: messenger - same as above
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Most evenings and w/e - and 95% of late nights
    Favorite Teams: Chicago Bears / Cal / Stanford
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Been observing site for awhile, came through researching the game online.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Have an OD with some close friends for NCAA

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games for a very long time. Have focused mostly on sports games (used to do leagues on paper in high school for EA NHL hockey on the Sega Genesis!). Have played mostly offline in dynasty mode for Madden (XBox360). Got so interested and hooked on the NCAA OD when I saw some buddies playing that I bought a PS3 (cause that was their system) and joined them - so online experience is only two years. I would say that I am a strong, but not dominant player - prob because I refuse to cheese! LOL. I drop some games to the CPU on Heisman and almost never lose on All-American.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim - and really an "RPG" type, if that makes sense. In NCAA I like pro-style offense and really take pride in a good D.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? sounds like a good fit

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have reviewed. No concerns, this is exactly what I am looking for. One of my friends in our OD just won the Heisman with a 190lb DE he converted as an ATH - not too realistic! I need something more realistic.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. See above comments - love the other OD I am in, but some of the guys aren't SIM. Otherwise we are into it - I have written many updates on my team that I send out by email to entertain the guys.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? They all seem interesting - I would play with any team. I am more attracted to teams that aren't big name powerhouses.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Hey Brian,

Welcome to TF! Application Approved. Take a look around the PS3 leagues at the bottom and see if there is any specifically that strikes your attention.. I don't know if there any openings at the moment, but we can at least get you added to a wait list until we find some space..

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting me via PM or in this forum..

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hey Brian,

Please check your Private Messages and respond to me.

Thanks,
    Frisk

4. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I browsed around the descriptions and really liked the concept of Evolution and X3b. That being said, also liked Saturday Heroes and Gridiron Gladiators. Just anxious to get in and established in TF, so not fussy.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I noticed CW is not on the list haha. I will look towards the other members

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

That sounds good man.. I will definitely add you to the Waiting List for Saturday Heroes. and I will get in touch with the other 3 league commishes to see if they do have a current opening and/or to keep you in mind when they do get one

7. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I PM'd you back, gotta admit I feel like abit of a tool, but gotta be honest...
    and thanks for the heads up - great thing you guys have going here

8. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

hey bear i just sent you a pm.

9. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

check you inbox.

10. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Hey I'm impressed by your app and would like for you to check out The Cream of the Crop OD. We lead the forum in activity and have a great group of guys, fun to play with. Lemme know

11. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Thanks man... COC looks really good. Worried about overcommiting - I sent you a PM.