Approved New Member: Big hitter13

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Big hitter13, Jul 15, 2014.

Should Adam be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. Big hitter13

Big hitter13 Walk On

Jul 15, 2014
    Name: Adam
    Gamertag/PSN: Abomb_013
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Anytime after2 pm till 11 pm
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?: and some friends use to have league. It was a group of 6 of us but now not everyone has ps4 so I want to join a league for the ps4

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    20 years... I ve played madden on line for the past 4 years

3) What type of player would you say you are?:

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Perfect hope I can fit right in

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm going threw a divorce right now so looking for something to keep my mind occupied. Hoping to have lots of fun

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Great I get along with everyone

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Just give him a heads up hey I saw that and if he keeps it up I'll go to the commish

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Looking for a big madden league on the ps4 hope I can get a good stop that I can play all year long

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    Welcome to TSO, Adam. Feel free to check out Quality Simulation Football if you haven't already. You'll want to voice your interest and post a league application now as we'll start gearing up for M15 over the next couple of weeks. Any questions; let us know. Enjoy!
    • Like Like x 1