Approved New Member: Big John

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 24, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Big John,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Big John

Big John Walk On

Name: John Vilma
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): x__YMCMB- ( 2 underscores )
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype: bigg_jayymcmb-
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: Mondays I got school from 10 am pst to 5 pm pst Tuesdays and Wednesdays: i got school 6pm pst to 11pm pst every other time im available
    Favorite Teams: COLTS!!! : and Florida Gators
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: From a Friend ( Kyle Harvey )

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Ncaa 11 Online Dynasty using a facebook group and numerous nba 2k12 leagues and Madden 12 dynastys.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was like 5, started with a the fat gameboy, now a ps3. Since 2011.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Hardcore

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Age wouldn't be a problem with me. i could get along with everybody

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no Q's

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. to start off my Name is john also known as big John i live in Las Vegas NV im currently attending the Art institute of Las Vegas studying Culinary Arts. I Just really love playing online dynasty but i could never find a legit one but this one looks legit

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in great.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A great new online community experience and committed dynasty(s).

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Make sure the other player knows he broke the rules then inform the commissioner about the rule that player broke
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have looked at some of the madden ones for ps3, I'm looking for a sim league with around 5-7 minute quarters.​

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

What are your thoughts on losing? Do you make any changes in your gameplay if you are losing a game?

4. Big John

Big John Walk On

if im losing a game ill stick to my game plan and try to force turnovers on defense

5. PAgamer07

Thanks for the reply. My main reason for the additional information was because of your answer to #3 (Hardcore). Winning at all costs is not tolerated here. Sportsmanship and "Sim" Gameplay take precedent. Which is why, sometimes when guys are losing the "cheese" comes out. If you can confirm you aren't that kind of player, I have no problems approving you.

6. Big John

Big John Walk On

i didnt mean to put it like that i just play A lot not hardcore as i have to do anything to win

7. PAgamer07

8. Big John

Big John Walk On

okay thanks :D