Approved New Member: Big_FN_Deal

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Feb 5, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Big_FN_Deal,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Big_FN_Deal

Big_FN_Deal Walk On

Name: Tee
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): BigFnDeal/360
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: n/a
    Time Zone: est
    General Availability for User vs User games: after 10pm/est
    Favorite Teams: Redskins/Tarheels(NCAA Basketball)/Hurricanes(NCAA Football)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Other members posting on Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes. I have played in NCAA, Madden and NBA2k leagues. On Operation Sports, have created my on with friends and other random leagues found through interaction on Xbox Live.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games for 26 years. Been playing online at least since 1999.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a "sim" player that's competitive but wants to win "the right way".

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel the age groups is closer to my own, though I am a little older than the median.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I read the rules. No questions or concerns at this time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Not much to tell really. I enjoy football gaming most of all but don't currently enjoy the football gaming landscape. I find some level of enjoyment discussing football gaming which is currently my football fix. Would be open to trying league play with a good group of players in a game that I can enjoy.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I fit well, I am all about optimal realism in sports sim video games and I try to be a respectful poster that understands everyone is entitled to their opinion.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to find some good discussion, different POVs and maybe eventually get in an enjoyable league, one day.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I pause the game and try to make contact with my opponent, preferably through Xbox Live voice chat, to find out what happened. If that's not possible, I finish the game, attempt to get proof of the infraction and contact the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't checked out any leagues on TOS because I am not interested in any league play at this time. I would likely want a late night league.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome to TSO.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Big_FN_Deal

Big_FN_Deal Walk On

Thank you sir.