Approved New Member: bigb426

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 23, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome bigb426,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. bigb426

bigb426 Walk On

Nov 23, 2012
    Name: Sean O. Saliva
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): bigb426 (XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A (but can get if needed.)
    Time Zone: EASTERN
    General Availability for User vs User games: MON - FRI: 6PM EST to 11PM EST, SAT - SUN: anytime until 11pm EST.
    Favorite Teams: New York Giants, New York Mets, New York Knicks, Miami Dolphins, Florida Panthers

How did you hear about Tradition Sports:
    Some of my Former United Leagues league mates.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have been actively involved in Leagues since the dreamcast days and NFL 2k and 2k1. I have participated in online sports leagues for almost 12 years now. I only play online sports games. Very rarely to I play any other genre. And Online leagues is the best way to get the great SIM competition i crave for.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have played video games since the Atari 2600. My first online game was Madden using the Xband set up and the Sega Genesis. Online sports gaming is one of my passions. Love the competition, win or lose.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I just play for the competition. For the love of the game. Plain and Simple. I generally finish last ALL the time in my leagues, really don't care. Im in leagues to compete against a human player to be challenged. Nothing better than a human opponent who plays within the spirit of the game, that adjust and adapt on the fly. Makes the competitive feeling as real as if we were playing live on a real field. Competition is Competition no matter at what level or arena.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? As long as you act like a gentleman and play within the spirit of the game. I have no problems with anyone.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, I questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a 36 year old Father of 2 boys, ages 8 and 5. I am a Graphic/Web Designer/Videographer in Miami Florida. I live in Ft. Lauderdale and love my job and family. Online Sports Gaming is a passionate hobby interest of mine and is all I do when Im not working. I live to compete with like minded SIM gamers. ANY AND ALL SPORTS. I have competed in leagues for NCAA, NFL, NBA, MLB, SOCCER, HOCKEY, GOLF, AUTO RACING and BOXING. Sports gaming is the only gaming as far as Im concerned. I have competed at a Mature, SIM gaming level for several years and i have a great reputation in my online communities as a SIM classy gamer. I hope to continue my tradition of SIM play here at Tradition Sports Online.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I will continue the legacy I have built over the last decade in the online gaming community as a SIM player, Active league member and dependable CORE member of this community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Like with any league I join, Im looking for like minded individuals to share my love for SIM online sports gaming and to help build friendships that help facilitate that passion for online sports gaming. Having a core unit of Online sports gamers to play against is a critical part of my gaming experience. So building that group of gamers to play and congregate with is paramount.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Get on the mic and ask him if he knew what he did first. (Maybe he or she wan't aware) If not aware, I would explain to him for future games. If he realizes it and did it on purpose I would let him know what he did was wrong. I would then turn on my Personal Video Recorder that is connected to the xbox for this very purpose and would record the rest of the game(if I wasn't already recording it.) If any more infractions occured they would be recorded. I would forward the evidence to the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    At this time i am only interested in joining the GMFL Madden Football league.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    bigb426 Application approved. Welcome to TSO.
  4. bigb426

bigb426 Walk On

Nov 23, 2012
    Thank You Sir!
  5. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Sep 3, 2012
    Welcome to the site man. Jump over to GMFL and we'll get you all set up.