New Member: bigblue02_02jw

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bigblue02_02jw, Sep 21, 2009.

1. New Member: bigblue02_02jw

Name: Jamey
    Gamertag/PSN: The Blur 77 (XBOX)
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Usually daily after midnight (2nd shifter)
    Favorite Teams: Kentucky and Dallas
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Xbox Live Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? No.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Almost 20 yrs (ouch!) Just got online when COD4 came out and almost every day since :p.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Fair and realistic. I hurt myself in games because if it's cheap then I don't do it.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No problems with the age gap. My best friend online just turned 21.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Ultimate sportsmanship. I hate to lose but if it's fair and square then I'll take it on the chin. Spend a lot of time on COD but enjoy playing Madden also.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I only have Madden but I'm definitely interested in joining a league and even more so if I can get my buddy to join.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TF, Jamey.

Take a look around and if you see any leagues that have openings, feel free to get in touch with the commish.