Approved New Member: Bigceaz144

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Bigceaz144, Oct 5, 2014.

Should {$fields.Name.value} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bigceaz144

Bigceaz144 Walk On

Oct 3, 2014
    Name: Cesar
    Gamertag/PSN: big ceaz
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: evenings 7 days
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    web search

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    10 years

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    casual cooperative

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    excellent, it's good to play with a mature and respectful group

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    Just a casual gamer who tries to play when I can. I play various sports games as well as fps and rpg games. born and raised in brooklyn New York living at home with my wife.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    would like to connect with other players and enhance the experience of my games especially fifa 15. I think i'd fit in greatly here

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    to get the most out of my online gaming experience with all my games and hopefully meet some great people to compete and enjoy future games with

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would probably report it so the issue can be addressed and prevented in the future.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Haven't browsed through it yet but my main focus for joining this was for the pro clubs in fifa 15 hoping to join with a group and play some great games

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
    Approved, welcome to TSO. JFace907 nellycuz
  3. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Jul 1, 2010
    Cesar, while Pro Clubs is a FANTASTIC game mode, check us out in the Tradition Futbol League! We are currently drafting what team we want to use! Check us out!