Approved New Member: BigGameFrank

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 4, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome BigGameFrank,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. BigGameFrank

BigGameFrank Walk On

Name:Frank
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Xbox Big Game Frank
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:East Cost
    General Availability for User vs User games: Many Days or late night after 12
    Favorite Teams:Redskins
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?No

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Since I was 4

3. What type of player would you say you are? Smart, fun

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Love it!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes/No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im A nice guy who enjoys living my dreams through Video Gams ( Gm, Head Coach)

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I can be friends with anyone...

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?Fun

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? if it only happens once i would not do anything might have been a mistake... motr than once File a report to the Commish

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Madden​

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Are you typically more verbose than this?

• Like Like x 1
  4. BigGameFrank

BigGameFrank Walk On

LOL Yea man I was just trying to get in and play I did it late at night so most of my Brain MoJo Wasnt working to well.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Mind elaborating a bit on your answers? Those aren't long enough to really give me an impression of you.

6. BigGameFrank

BigGameFrank Walk On

Name:Frank
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Xbox Big Game Frank
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:East Cost
    General Availability for User vs User games: I am Mostly available any time Before 1 Pm and after 12 am, mon- Fri.... I play alot when i get off of work, from 12 am to about 3 am.
    Favorite Teams:I am a Die heart redskins fan Thats the only team i play with In Madden, I am also A Bulls And Braves Fan ALL 3 OF MY TEAMS WON CHAMPIONSHIPS in 1991 the year I started watching sports.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:I Google Madden Franchise because i was looking for franchise in which I can take the time to mold and develop for 20-25 years but not many people are into developing like i am.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I played Online franchies before but they only went 1 1/2 years.... So me and My family members would do our own franchise we went 15 years in Madden and then the new game came out.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing online since my dreamcast days / Ive been a gamer since i was 4

3. What type of player would you say you are? Smart Fun a strategist able to adjust...Never give up and never quit..... Love to Have Fun!!!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Love it Im 28... But younger guys Push Us to get better they have more freedom to play .... but it keeps us sharp ... so i like to play with all age groups.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes/No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im A nice guy who enjoys living my dreams through Video Gams ( Gm, Head Coach).. i use my Games as a way to relax and Bring My Redskins Back to the Glory Years!!! . I work everyday take care of my son. Im not married yet and i have a lot of free time on my hands!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I am a friendly person I get along with anyone.... thats the type of personality I have .. if u like talking noise we can do that, if you like to just chill and lay back and play the game we can do that.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?Fun, Me alot of serious great Gamers,.... And above everything Superbowl Rings!! LOL

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? if it only happens once i would not do anything might have been a mistake... But if it was more than once i would contact the Commissioner and let the powers to be to handle it

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? You guys have a lot of leagues to join.. Im just looking for a league where i can play as my Redskins!!! I would like a league where it was players in coaches, salary cap on, draft own players.

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

approved