New Member: biggcoug65

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 30, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome biggcoug65,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Name: Brent Evans
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): biggcoug65 (PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype - brent.evans.encoreglass
    Time Zone: US Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekends
    Favorite Teams: Washington State Cougars, SF 49ers, Detroit Lions
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Played online XBOX for NCAA before XBOX 360, other than that no.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? playing video games for 15+ years, online for about 8 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are? competetive, average
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel fine about the age of the community, probably a lot of similarities
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Have read the rules. The tough part will be participating in the forums, as I can only do that on weekends since I have a regular job as well as coach HS Football. As far as playing the games, I would call plays in similar fashion as I would in our High School games, so I feel fine with the game play rules
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Played football at Washington State, now I live in California working in the wine industry and coaching high school football as an assistant
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    not sure about how i will fit in, i hope i will fit in well as i like to debate topics in a friendly manner and am somewhat knowledgable in some sports
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    having a good time, playing competitive and friendly online games, and learning a bit more about other's opinions
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    see if it happens more than once or if it is an aberration. if it happens more than once, save the highlights and send to my commissioner with an explanation of what happened.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Have not checked out any leagues yet, but I am mostly interested in Madden and NCAA Football, no preference toleague setup, i'll try to adjust to whatever.

3. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

expanding on question 3. - I play when I have free time, I pretty much only play sports games, during the fall I have less free time to play so I only play on weekends, but play more frequently during winter and spring when football ends. I am a competitive player, meaning I enjoy winning, but more than that I enjoy a good game with a respectable opponent. I hate quitting, and even if I am losing badly, I will still try to find a new way to get back into the game to make it competitive.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Welcome Brent! Glad you could finally make it here.

Make sure to sign up for my madden league here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/tf-the-league.616/

And be sure to check out all the forums. Lot's of stuff going on here. On the main TSO frontpage you'll also find the podcasts I do with my crew. Fun stuff. . .be sure to check those out when you get a chance.

As soon as one of the other assholes approves you here you'll be good to go

biggcoug65

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Application approved - welcome to TSO Brent.

7. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Awesome! Thank you.

8. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

biggcoug65

Any interest in a NCAA league to take on your Cougars? We have an opening...

9. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

I am not entirely sure if I will have enough time to do both. Would it just be an online Dynasty or would we be playing one another every week like in this league?

10. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

No problem... It's an online Dynasty for The Pride... We advance every Wednesday and Saturday... The only requirement is that you can play within those windows (or not mind being simmed) and pick the school you have the most pride for...

11. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Oh, well then I am ok with that. I'll take WSU... do I need to go through sign up steps for the pride?