Approved New Member: bighoot

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 15, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome bighoot,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. bighoot

bighoot Walk On

Name: Heath

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 - HootTaters10 or BigHoot10

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A

Time Zone: Central

General Availability for User vs User games: M-F after 5 pm and any time on weekends

Favorite Teams: FSU, Lakers, Bucs, A&M, Cowboys, Braves and Rangers

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Over at Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes I play in an online league with my 2 brothers every year in NCAA and Madden. I also have joined other leagues on just a random basis in both NCAA and Madden but nothing that ever stuck for a long period due to commissioner inactivity.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing video games as long as I can remember, started with the regular Nintendo (Mario and Duck Hunt) and been upgrading ever since. Never owned an XBOX, always been a Sony guy. I have been playing online mostly since I got my PS3 when it first came out, I did play some with the PS2 but nothing substantial.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    The type of player I am would have to be categorized as sim. I want all I'm doing in a game to feel like and reflect real life. That goes for my team and all the CPU teams involved with me. I like EVERYTHING real life, from my players equipment mimicking real life to stats and roster management. No 6000 yards passing with 75 TDs for my QB's. I'm also just into franchise/dynasty modes, the RTG and/or superstar modes don't hold my attention all that long.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel like that works pretty good for me and makes me feel young! ha. Honestly it's good to have a mature group and not 12 year olds hollering and screaming about nothing.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    The rules sound great to me and I plan on abiding by them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Basically just a guy that loves video games and sports. I'm married but don't have any kids so I always have time to play and lucky I married a great woman that doesn't mind my video game hobby. I think I'm pretty funny most of the time and know how to have a good time without being a clown. Pretty laid back guy as well so my feathers never get too ruffled.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I think from what I've read on the forums and rules I will fit right in with you guys. I appreciate the passion the community here has and can't wait to get more involved in the forums and leagues and what not.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Just hoping to get some good community and league play with a bunch of cool guys. Hoping it's a fun experience.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I'd probably shoot him a message letting him know whatever he did wasn't within the rules and he should cut it out. If it were to continue or he responded adversely to my confrontation I would message the commish and let him know what's going on.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I have not checked out the different leagues yet but I plan on doing so and have been invited to one already. I am interested in NCAA 13 and Madden 13 leagues that play sim style and a pretty active and well kept. I'm not sure if I really have a preferred league setup at this juncture. Just the basic sliders and rules and as sim as possible is the way I like to go.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

5. bighoot

bighoot Walk On

Planning on doing Spayer419's OD

6. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Nice application bighoot. Welcome to the community! We can always use more PS3 guys.

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    PAgamer07

You have to approve via the drop down, not the check boxes.

8. bighoot

bighoot Walk On

What does that mean? lol

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    It's to PAgamer07.

You should be able to post now.

10. bighoot

bighoot Walk On

Thanks man

11. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Sorry, I had assumed you corrected my error until bighoot PM'ed me last night.

12. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I did correct it.