Approved New Member: BigJim11

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 13, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome BigJim11,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. BigJim11

BigJim11 Walk On

Jun 13, 2013
    Name: Jimmy Cramer
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ajay_ksu
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ N/A
    Time Zone: Mountain
    General Availability for User vs User games: afternoon-evening
    Favorite Teams: Kansas State
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Ncaa at the gaming tailgate

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? my whole life and I have benn online for 6 years now

3. What type of player would you say you are? I play sim football

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No problem with it

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have and No concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am from Kansas, but am currently living in Colorado, I graduated from Kansas State university with a degree in park management and am a die hard college football fanatic.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I'm a good fit

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to bring a great experience and another active member

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I privately inform my league commissioner about the issue and ask my opponent if he realizes that rules are being broken.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Not yet, but I'll get right on that
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009