New Member: BigKing

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 13, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome BigKing,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Mar 13, 2011

Name: Ed
    Xbox Gamertag: BigKing
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Weekday evenings and various times of the weekends
    Favorite Teams: Pitt
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Played a commish online and he recommended it.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, NCAA leagues radomly created by useres.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing video games since the original Nintendo days. Online since Dreamcast, which I think was in 1999.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I'm a laid back but commited player. I enjoy games most when they are played the right way, which is why at times I have avoided online play.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I will embrace playing other mature players regardless of their age.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, no issues.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    At 32 I still have a love for video games, mostly sports related. It's a way for me to relax after a busy day at work. I've been in multilple leagues before and there was always issues with keeping them together. I'm hoping Tradition will be different.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I'll be participating in my league's communitiy on a daily basis.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Being able to play with a great group of guys and hopefully make some friends along the way.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Call the opponent on it and it if continues bring it to the commish's attention.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Overdrive would be my first choice.
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome to TSO.
  4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    @BigKing - any interest in a Madden league?
  5. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Mar 13, 2011
    Sorry Keller, didn't even pick up a copy this year.
  6. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Jul 1, 2010
    We have an opening in R3AL M3N OF G3NIUS if you are interested i have posted the link to our forum space below. We are looking for someone that will be very active and very sim.

The openings are in the ACC and BIG EAST.