New Member: BigManOnCampus0

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 27, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome BigManOnCampus0,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. BigManOnCampus0

BigManOnCampus0 Walk On

Dec 27, 2011
    Name:Charles Spencer
    Gamertag/BigManOnCampus0 (Xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:Hartful14 is my AIM
    Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time
    General Availability for User vs User games:Mostly through the afternoons until night
    Favorite Teams: Newcastle United Football Club / Bayern Munich
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through the Big Soccer Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I played in a bunch of FIFA leagues through the years being the only or next to only American on there. Sites like among others.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? It's going on my 8th year online, Been a gamer all my life though

3. What type of player would you say you are? I work hard but understand that it may not be enough sometimes, I take my losses and move on and play hard as I can. I enjoy FIFA for years and love to play what the beautiful game. Its my passion sports is. Also I don't do the flash of dribbles moves so much as I am more hard nose Technical play. I can pass, tackle, shoot and most of all score.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am good with all types of personalities. I am a sports fan more than anything and would get along with any sports fan possible

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules and understand them. I may ask questions still but its most likely in the future.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a guy that can take a joke. Can talk sports and really be cool with. I hope people like who I am as I feel I am going to be here a while.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? The sports guy, maybe TV guy as well because I love TV Shows as well. But above all Sports is what I am and I feel i can talk almost (Tennis is a little rusty :p ) any sport with anyone.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A good experience where most of the players are active and get the league games done so it can go through quickly ya know, not much of a long wait.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I go to my commissioner privately and talk about it and show proof of it. I won't tell anyone else and just do that and move on.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am a FIFA player for now as I wish to get madden and NCAA in the future but FIFA Soccer is all I have. So FIFA league please. Also I am used to a transfer market pick up players league but I always wanted to do a Draft League and try that out. But a Solid active league is enough for me.
  3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Application approved - welcome to TSO

The Richuation can you point this fifa player in the right direction?
  4. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Jul 18, 2010
    Big man,

You are just in time... we are about a week away from starting Tradition Futbol League Season 2...

We will be doing team selection in a couple of days. Interested?

We play two games per week (maybe more if you are still in cup events) on semi assisted settings. We have a 40 team league over 4 divisions. Check us out here:Ăștbol-league.603/
  5. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
    hey Rich, I should have mentioned to you that I put up a thread at BigSoccer advertising our leagues here. Glad to see it's working for one of us at least