1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Denied New Member: bigmistake

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. bigmistake

bigmistake Walk On

Hey TSO,

This is Fuzzy. I'm not trying to deceive anyone with this name/IP address. I was originally going to just try and PM Shaun and Drift directly, but I can't do that apparently with this status. Sorry for having to post here. I just wanted to formally apologize to everyone for my actions last Sunday. Needless to say, I've been having some personal struggles, and have most likely come off as a major child/douche bag for my actions. I'm really sorry any of you had to see that.

3. bigmistake

bigmistake Walk On

Drift/Shaun:

I'd like to know if there is anything I could possibly do to be let back in. I really do miss the community and the leagues I was in, in a way I never thought I would honestly. This community has been a part of my daily routine for 3-4 years, and now it's just a big void. If you could please just reach out to me on facebook or e-mail that'd be great. I didn't know how to get in touch any other way. I understand if it needs to be a 1-2 month ban, I was a real shit head. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope all of you guys in TSO land are doing well. No hard feelings Moon and Dan, I was a dumbass. I'm really sorry guys.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Denied.

Bans are called bans for a reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.