new member: bigrice25

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bigrice25, Jun 24, 2010.

1. bigrice25

bigrice25 Walk On

new member: bigrice25

Name: Rice
    Gamertag GT bigrice1025
    AIM: bigrice25
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: schedule varies, but i always have free time throughout the day and i dont work fri-sat.
    Favorite Teams: UF Gators and Jacksonville Jaguars.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: ive been a member of operationsports for a while, a guy from the forums told me about this site, seems like a good group of guys i would love to game with.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    yes, i started playing leagues on madden 05, PC leagues, i stuck with those guys until madden 07, they all got ps3s, i got xbox, so we lost contact. I usually play in NCAA and Madden leagues with just a couple of my buddies because they are reliable and we keep them going.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    i have been playing video games since atari, been playing online since madden 05

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Im an avg player that enjoys a challenge, i really play just for fun and i enjoy trying to build a team up. I enjoy running the ball on madden but i could never get my run game going in NCAA, hopefully with 11 i can. i love smash mouth, but college seems to cater to more spread.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I believe i will fit in perfectly

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    seems like alot, but generally i believe i play straight. So i dont believe i would have a problem.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Im in the Navy, im a father of two, got two little boys and a loving wife. I really dont go out much, so im usually around the house or just outside with my kids. being in the navy may cause me to miss some gaming during deployments (my next, or should i say first deployment wont be for atleast another year). I was a student athlete for 4 yrs. played basketball, 2yrs at a Ju Co, and 2 yrs at a lil D2 school in WV. I love playing basketball, but i love watching football and playing football games.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

i plan on being active, especially if i latch on to an active league.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    find a good group of gamers to play video games with.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    message them to see if they are aware that they are breaking the rules, if they were not we just keep playing and forget it happens, if they continue to do it, i finish the game and let the commish know after the game and move to the next game.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    i briefly checked out the leagues, i was hoping to get into a beginners NCAA league before i hop in with the Vets, but i think that league got filled. I will probably be playing NCAA heavily this year because madden didnt seem to add to their online franchise mode. So i will be checking for NCAA leagues.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Rice! Application approved