1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New member bigsmooth33

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BigSmooth33, Jan 7, 2010.

1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

New member bigsmooth33

Name:
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    Email:
    AIM:
    Time Zone:
    General Availability:
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Madden, NCAA - online for PS2 and PS3

2. How long have you been playing video games? 20 yrs
    How long have you been playing online? 8 yrs

3. What type of player would you say you are? Traditional, realistic, sim... If I play with Navy, I run the triple option, if Texas Tech, then wing the ball

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I fit right in... 28 myself

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Married, no kids, dog, automotive professional, moved around the country 3
    times in 4 years all east of MS, starting in MI

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Haven't checked them out yet, but interested in a Madden franchise and would love to get in an NBA one too.

2. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Forgot something...
    Name: Ryan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Ps - bigsmooth33
    Email: rpraftery@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: after 7 cst
    Favorite Teams: Michigan, Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers, Detroit
    Pistons, Detroit Red Wings, OKC Thunder
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: jdrhammer's NCAA 2010 online OD

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Ryan. Thanks for getting an app filled out. I am coordinating a few final things with JDR and then the league should be ready to roll.