Approved New Member: BigTexas18

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 12, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome BigTexas18,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. BigTexas18

BigTexas18 Walk On

Name: Chris Bullard
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): BigTexas18 PS3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A. Twitter @FrickMcBullard
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games:few nights out of the week. Never on wednesdays
    Favorite Teams: Baylor Bears, Virginia Cavaliers, TCU Horned Frogs
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Twitter

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I played in a madden online league back in 07. Don't remember the name it was so long ago.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing video games since 1996. Online since about 2006

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm just a guy who likes to play Vs other people and improve his playing ability.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I don't see why that maters... A gamer is a gamer regardless of age

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm 23 live in Dallas,Tx. Cowboys fan till I die. I go to VA twice a year. Family lives there. I'm engaged. I work at The Home Depot

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in fine. Only time will tell however. I have ever experienced TSO but I don't see a problem

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Friends that like to play NCAA/Madden

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Finish the game. At the end explain the rule discrepancy to see that they realize it. If they don't explain it. People can slip up once its human nature. If it becomes a problem with 1 particular user, get admin assistance

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Not yet I am going to look now. Preferably a ps3 one. Haha

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Please go into detail why you think age is just a number... Playing a 13 year old is just the same as playing someone who is 28?? I think not.. Also please tell me about your gameplay when you play ncaa 14!

4. BigTexas18

BigTexas18 Walk On

The question stated what difference do you see between age group 28-30 and your age. And my answer is I don't see any. I see 30 year olds (that I know) play that are ridiculous going for it on 4th and 10 when up by 25 and taking advantage of game glitches. It all depends on how long you've played a certain game. Of course there's a difference between late 20s and a teenager. If that was the answer you wanted please rephrase the question. I've played madden since 01 and NCAA since 05. When I first started it was all score score score no matter what. Now that I've played it for years and know the mechanics of the game it's about true fun football fun. Im tired of the random games on the online mode. Bunch of people who are ridiculous. This is my first NCAA online dynasty. Of course there's a lot to learn and I look forward to it. I see a bunch of abbreviations I don't know like SIM. Not sure what that is. I love the game. I take the game for what it is. I'm not over the top. If I win I win if I lose I lose. Yes it's upsetting to lose but is not going to let anyone hear about it. That's for me and I take it as a learning opportunity.

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

That is what I wanted to hear!! Sorry if I came off in the wrong manner.. Just have to make sure the guys that I approve are hopefully playing to enjoy the game and try to win in a life like manner. If they are losing that one does not start to run the same successful route over and over to get back into the game. And if a guy is beat he will take it like a man and not make excuses. Plus if you saw the app a 13 year old tried to approve last week or so you would see why I asked this question..

You seem like a good fit for the community. Approved. If you need any help finding a league or anything feel free to let me know.