Approved New Member: BigTyme21

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 8, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome BigTyme21,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. BigTyme21

BigTyme21 Walk On

Name: Joe
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): BigTyme21 (360) bigtyme21 (PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: jgovan1@sc.rr.com (MSN) I can get YIM if needed
    Time Zone: EST (Live in SC)
    General Availability for User vs User games: from 5:30 pm - 8:45 pm EST. Can make arrangements for late games
    Favorite Teams: Clemson (NCAA), Tampa Bay (NFL), NY Yankees (MLB)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: from Fiddy14 and from Jmustang in the past

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Yes
    XXL Gaming - NCAA (ran leagues and was just an owner), Madden, NBA 2K
    United Leagues - NCAA, Madden, and The Show

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since the days of Atari 2600 & Intellivision; Been online for about 8 yrs
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    In sports, I play SIM Style; In shooters I play smart and stealthy, not RAMBO-ish
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

None at all. I am here just like they are: To make some friends, play some SIM style games and make the most of my online gaming experience.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes. No concerns
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am an avid gamer. I just purchased and had built my second home and I specifically had a game room built. I have a full time job at BOEING as a Quality Tech Lead. Married for 15+ years. I game for the enjoyment. Stats are good but I don't base my life around them. I don't really care about wins/losses but more so about an enjoyable experience. Was my opponent fair, and most of all was the game SIM Style instead of the lobby ball type. I am easy going. I feel that I am just as classy when I win and when I lose.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    As an active member that opponents would enjoy and look forward to play. My style is one that has gained mutual respect from many gamers in several leagues.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Having fun and being around for a long time. Making some friendly rivalries in sports and just being one of the guys.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    First I would mention it to my opponent in a respectable way to initiate some conversation on it. If he/she continues to do it and/or becomes irritable and rude I would finish the game and report it to my commissioner as soon as possible.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Not as of yet. I am interested in NCAA, The Show, and Madden. The league setup is an open topic. I would prefer to play more human opponents than CPU opponents, but that is not important. I just want to fit in and go with what is already established. If votes come up later on for changes then depending on the situation I would participate in them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

it is about damn time you signed up BigTyme.

App approved.

I may have a spot open in my Madden OF if you are interested.

NCAA commishes, I would jump on picking up Bigtyme, he would be a great member for an OD.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BigTyme21

BigTyme21 Walk On

Thanks Mustang! I would have been signed up earlier but it's kinda hard making these jets! LOL. But I am here now and don't plan on leaving. Let me know about your Madden spot because I am interested in that. Team doesn't matter. I will also look at the NCAA openings if there are any. Maybe I can do something with my Clemson Tigers over here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Yeah, I hear ya. I think I may have a Giants or Eagles opening. Will get back to you soon

7. BigTyme21

BigTyme21 Walk On

I checked out the NCAA thread and it is for the Ps3. I play NCAA on the Xbox 360. I will check to see if there are any spots for the Xbox leagues.

8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

If you hit the reply button on someones post, it will quote them and it will send them alert that you responded to them. Just a helpful tip for the forums so you can get certain guys attention.

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

ahhh boooooooo :(