Approved New Member: Billy

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Billy, Oct 22, 2014.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Billy

Billy Walk On

Name: Billy
    Gamertag/PSN: havoc8877
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: Other
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: I work a rotational shift but i am usually free on the weekends( time zone Gmt )
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Through the Ea forums (RedAL925)

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    only a few leagues on the fifa forums

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    most of my life, been playing online from the PS2 Pes and Bf2 era

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I like the competitive side of gaming ( even though i might not be that good :) ) I do take my games seriously and I have had instances of Bad manner in the past but I have learned to control that, now i am more relaxed when playing games, If accepted i will conduct myself in a mature way and will not cause any problems. if i have an issue i will not quit the game but rather contact a moderator to resolve the issue.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    to be fair each to their own, we are all here for fun :)

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    as above i work a rotational shift pattern so very limited time to play games during week days, but would be available to compete at weekends( during the evening )

I have been looking for a competitive home for a while now and i am interested in joining the league as it sounds exactly what i want from my online games.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I dont see that being an issue to be fair, I am easy to get along with.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    looking forward to participating in the leagues, making new friends and being here for a long time

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Assuming we are on voice chat at the time i would tell them that what they are doing is against the rules, if they continue i will do my best to win the game and regardless of the result i will save the replay/game session and contact a moderator

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    to be fair i have only seen the post on the EA forums and i am interested in the PS4 BLP and lower leagues H2H season you guys have. would be interested in joining any Pro Club leagues if there are any available

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

• Like Like x 1
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

approved

3. Billy

Billy Walk On

Thanks krtgolfing for accepting my application

4. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

guayo10 RedAL925

5. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

Welcome, I'll send over some info asap.