New Member: billyd1esel

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by billyd1esel, Nov 1, 2009.

1. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

New Member: billyd1esel

Name: Billy
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBL tag- Billyd1esel (yea, that's the number 1 after the d )
    Email: bgizle@gmail.com
    AIM: bgizlebridges
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Pretty much anytime.
    Favorite Teams: Saints, Yellow Jackets.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Read a random post on operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

No, never played in any sort of online league before.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been playing video games forever. I honestly have only played NCAA/Madden online a few times, but I've played online games in general for a while now.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Simulation style, I do usually get some xbox in everyday, so I'd call myself a hardcore/steady gamer.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

No problem at all with age, maturity can come in different ages/people.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Read over it a couple of times, seems legit, sounds fun.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well, I work from 4am est till about noon, so I sleep sometime throughout the day, no real schedule. But I'm a huge sports fan, huge gamer, so put those together and there ya go. Have always wanted to try an online dynasty/league, figured I'd give it a shot!

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

It really doesn't matter which league, though I'm interested in a NCAA dynasty. Coast2Coast and Southern Exposure seem cool, but look full, but any opportunity would be great.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
  3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Openings in the OFFL Mid Majors...Here are the open teams:

MWC: Wyoming, San Diego St., UNLV, *Colorado St., Air Force, *Utah
    CUSA East: *ECU, Memphis, UCF, Marshall, UAB
    WAC: *Nevada, Louisiana Tech, San Jose St., Utah St., Idaho, New Mexico St.

* = Former User Controlled Team (Has had good recruiting and good success)

Please only apply if you feel you'll stick around...Thanks!

JHeb

4. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

Thanks for the invite Jheb, I already got an invite to another, and am just going to stick with one for the time being. Thanks though.

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

No problem...I hope you really enjoy the one you joined...This place is great! Welcome!