Approved New Member: BingTown

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BingTown, Aug 24, 2015.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BingTown

BingTown Walk On

Name: BingTown
    Gamertag/PSN: bingjizzle
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Evenings
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    once before

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    20 years

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    active, fair, fun

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    i don't mind as long as guys keep it positive and fun.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I enjoy video games. I was raised on them.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    easily, I'm a positive person.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    A championship in madden

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    send the issue to our league administrators ...

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Head to head competition

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Please go into detail about question number 3. Also please describe your gameplay in Madden? What will you do to win a champsionship?

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Just to clarify, BingTown was recruited off site to be a part of the new 1st and Ten. I believe dablakpope Mugga and/or MrWitness36 have a prior relationship with him.

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Please have one of them vouch for him and I will get the app approved. When I see he wants to win a championship in madden, I need some clarification on that!! I obviously get no body wants to lose.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I understand, thanks.

6. Mugga

Mugga Walk On

krtgolfing
    What's up man Bingo would be knew to tso but not wouldn't be new to playing sim ball I've played in league last year with Bingo and about 10 other tso members we kept in contact after the release of madden 15 when we started 1st and 10 we thought he would be a great addition to tso and our league. We all want to win but we all understand winning isn't everything at the end of the day Bingo is here to play great organazied ball have fun and build relationships and take his game to the next level.Thanks for your time sorry for the late response.

• Like Like x 1
  7. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved

• Like Like x 2