Approved New Member: BirdDog1980

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 27, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome BirdDog1980,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. BirdDog1980

BirdDog1980 Walk On

Mar 27, 2012
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):BirdDog1980 (XBox360)
    Time Zone:Eastern, US
    General Availability for User vs User games:Pretty much anytime.. Mostly afternoon or early evening would be best.. 1-6 PM.
    Favorite Teams:Chicago Bears & Kentucky Wildcats
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:From RynoAid, over at the Tiger '13 boards @ EAsports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Not really in any leagues, but I've been interested in the past few years.. just havent found any good ones as of yet.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Been playing video games since I was old enough to pick up a controller.. about 2-3 yrs old. My cousin game me his Atari 2600 w/ some 30+ games and it was all over then!

3. What type of player would you say you are?Not really a hardcore extremist, but I play every day and will play games untill the day I die. I mostly play sports games because of the competitiveness and to play out childhood dreams.. I live vicariously through Madden, FIFA, Tiger, NHL, ect. :)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?Perfect w/ me.. I'm 32 and mature. I don't like playing w/ kids too much. Theyre the ones who run their mouths the most. Especially in shooters.. COD, Halo, ect.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yep. No questions as of now.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.Like I said, I love video games.. it's a hobby, and it keeps me out of trouble. I love sports.. I'm a die hard Chicago Bears and UK Wildcats fan. I play in a co-ed indoor soccer league on Sunday nights and love it. Outside of sports, I like electronics/technology/gadgets.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?I like to help others any way I can. If i see someone posting an issue on a forum, I'll try to help them out or give advice. Also I will provide feedback on the leagues and the online games that I have. And in-between games, I'll stop by here on the forums and try to make new friends.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?All I ask is to have fun. Yes I'm competitive, but I'm not a big fan of trash talking and ragging on other players. Having a fair, balanced, and fun game is the best experience one can have in a video game.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?Try to settle it peacefully between us two first. I'll ask him if he was aware of breaking a rule, and aware of which rule he broke. Then I'll try to work something out with him where it balances everything out. If it cant be settled, then I'll report it to the Owner/Commissioner of the league.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?Will check out the other leagues as soon as I'm done w/ this. I'm definitely interested in any Tiger '13 leagues/Country Clubs
  3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
  4. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Mar 6, 2011
    Featured Threads:
  5. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Mar 11, 2010