New member: BLACKJ414

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BLACKJ414, Jun 23, 2009.

1. BLACKJ414

BLACKJ414 Walk On

Jun 23, 2009
    New member: BLACKJ414

Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX):360-UncleFrank414 PSN ID-BLACKJ414
    Time Zone:CST (Central Standard Time)
    General Availability:Varies but usually everyday at 7pm until the early morning hours (2-3 a.m.) Some days 10 am-3pm as well.
    Favorite NCAA Team:Wisconsin Badgers

How did you hear about Tradition Football:A couple of guys over at Operation Sports made mention of it in our NCAA Football OD thread. Said they were looking for a PS3 Dynasty for the site so the memeber of that including myself have joined.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    Played in 1 last year but I told the commisioner I was leaving when I got rid of my NCAA Football 09. I also have been in two leagues in MLB 09 The Show. I posted on the message boards and someone sent me a league invite. We are starting another one on Friday and that will be the same night we draft players.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games for many years ever since Sega Genesis. Playstation was the first system that I actually owned myself though. I began playing online when I got my PS2. Played Live/NBA 2K/Madden all day online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I think that I am balanced when I play. I like to mix it up with the run and the pass. When I am playing with a team that is Pass heavy such as Texas Tech than I do pass more than run but not to the point where I run the ball 5 or 10 times a game. I also on defense like to keep it balanced. I don't really call blitz plays unless I think that I can get a turnover and usually I control my DT and MLB.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Alot of the people that I play with on Xbox Live and Playstation Network are in that same age period so there really won't be any huge difference for me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? The rules and gameplay guidelines look pretty good. No issues/concerns for me.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues between The Tradition and OFFL? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you...
    I plan on looking at those. As of now I am already in two leagues one here and one somewhere else so I think I am set for now.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

You have been placed in our new PS3 dynasty, Tradition Football - Cream of the Crop. Please head HERE to sign up.

Thanks and Welcome to TF! Please let me know if I can answer any of your questions.