Approved New Member: BlackJoker-BJ

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 21, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome BlackJoker-BJ,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. BlackJoker-BJ

BlackJoker-BJ Walk On

Jul 21, 2012
    Name: BJ
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Blackjoker-BJ
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Any
    Favorite Teams: Eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Internet (google search)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Madden Where? Playstation 3

2. How long have you been playing video games? 32 years How long have you been playing online? 2005

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Humm, I would say my age group will probably be a little slower in mostly skill levels. The younger folks learn fast and sometimes it difficult to compete against them. However, my age group tends to envolve after a few battles and become pure stratagist to get wins. Because we dont relay on skill as much as the young population.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? yes Any questions or concerns? No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

First off, Im a family man who play games every moment of freetime I get. I would say around 2009, I really hit the online scene hard. I would call myself a NFL guru because I known football as far as i can remember to the age of 4. I'm heavy into the madden series since 97 and went back and forth with 989 sports (Gameday) and NFL 2K. Now, Im a solid Madden player. Im a one team guy. I'm a Eagle fan for life and been one since Tecmo Super bowl. I ran a madden franchise since 2009 and it still rolling along. I just would like to play and communicate
    with a group of ppl like myself.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Mainly, I see myself as being part of the community because i just like the enviroment and talking with people and playing people who has the same passion as me.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Friendship

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? Address him/her first.
    How do you handle the situation?

Explain the violation to him or her first and try to work out any issues and report the incident if necessary.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? NO Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? NOt Yet What is your preferred league setup? Not sure yet
  3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
  4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Nice application BK.

Welcome to TSO.