Approved New Member: Blaise Taggart

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 22, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Blaise Taggart,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Blaise Taggart

Blaise Taggart Walk On

Name: Blaise Taggart
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): btagg04 (Xbox 360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: blaisetaggart (Skype)
    Time Zone: East Coast
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evening
    Favorite Teams: NCAA- FSU or anyone with using BYU's playbook / Madden - Eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: You retweeted a tweet of mine about NCAA 13

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, NCAA dynasties and NCAA and Madden online games
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    15 years, online for about 9
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Play lots of sports games, occasionally COD. Play with friends almost every week night.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm almost 22, I'd be alright
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes. Question: I use speedy slot receivers to create matchup problems for the opposing defense. Is that frowned upon?
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm about to graduate college.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I love sports, and sports video games.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Competitive leagues were I have good competition and get noticed if I do well.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Let one of the main creators know after I win.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    NCAA dynasties as of now, maybe eventually Madden franchises.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Some people confuse the "creating favorable match-ups" with taking advantage of the AI. Putting fast guys in the slot can be either depending on how it is used. As stated in the rules, you can re-order your depth chart, but if your slot WR's (3 and 4) lead your team in catches, yards and TDs or we see that you are abusing something during CPU games, expect to have a conversation about gameplay.

The correct protocol would be to attempt to work it out with the individual you are playing. If you cannot resolve the situation, then you should contact your commissioner.

4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Drifter... Don't want to butt in, but I feel this response needs addressed as well. Blaise, TSO is not about winning and being noticed if you do well. We are a community of like minded gamers who put sporstmanship, comraderie and "sim" game play ahead of "winning".

Please keep this in mind if Drifterbub approves your application. Thank you.

5. Blaise Taggart

Blaise Taggart Walk On

Right on, I understand. Thanks for the consideration of my application.

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Blaise Taggart

With the last comments in mind, Application Approved.

Welcome to TSO!

7. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

I like the French first name.