Approved New Member: BlaydonRaces IX

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 21, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome BlaydonRaces IX,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. BlaydonRaces IX

BlaydonRaces IX Walk On

May 21, 2013
    Name: Kev
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox --- BlaydonRaces IX
    Time Zone: UK
    General Availability for User vs User games: Always available
    Favorite Teams: Newcastle United
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: From a current user (NexusIX Roy)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Played in many Fifa websites before, ProFifaLeagues, EliteFifaLeagues are a couple of recent ones I have been on.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since the Sega Mega drive and online since the Playstation 2 I think it was, although online on that wasn't the greatest. I only play online now!

3. What type of player would you say you are? An average player who plays the game for the fun of it, I don't mind win, loose or draw I actually really enjoy being part of a gaming community.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Sounds perfect, I prefer more mature games, especially in Fifa as you can actually enjoy the game more.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have had a read and they all sound great

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I currently live in Scotland with my wife and our son who is 2, I already reckon he will be a better gamer than me soon, it's frighting to see how good he is at working my phone and that Lol, I stay at home and take care of him so I have plenty of time to jump on Xbox for games needing played. I'm a massive Newcastle United fan and try to get too as many games as possible!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Very well, I love being a prt of a community and getting involved in the forums is a must for me. I love to hear what is happening with the community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Just a fun friendly place to play my games and get involved in some chat, getting to know some people on here too.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If it was okay I would pause the game and send him a message to see if everything was okay and ask what happened? If I get no response I would finish the game and then contact the moderator for the league I'am in.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?I would love to get involved in the Fifa league, I love playing manual and that was the main reason I checked out this site but I would also like to maybe take part in some other leagues if possible.

Just wanted to add I know I'am from the UK but I can easily get on at the same time as other countries, I have played a lot of other people before and I never get any issues with arranging games etc..
    Hope this is okay. Thanks
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009