New Member blazeops

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by blazeops, Sep 30, 2009.

1. blazeops

blazeops Guest

New Member blazeops

Name: Amante
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN = blazeopsix
    Email: moutm4@aol.com
    AIM: moutm4
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard

General Availability: Monday through Friday = 5pm - 10pm (anything after 10pm needs to be scheduled) / Saturday = needs to be scheduled / Sunday = will probably be @ McFaddens in NYC watching the Bills game :).

Favorite Teams: Buffalo Bills

How did you hear about Tradition Football: I found TF on operationsports.com forums.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?
    I am currently in (3) 2010 Madden leagues. I have played all the Maddens but this is my first year playing in online leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games since I was young which included atari 2600, etc. I have been playing online (PC games) since 1998.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am a simulation type player and would like to be in a league with the same ideals.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Aww man...I just passed the average age this September. I respect everyones differences. I definitely want to play and be around mature people with sportsmanship in mind.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have read the rules and have no concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a huge Buffalo Bills fan and season ticket holder though I live in NYC. I go to the games hoping that we can get back the glory days...Kelly, Thomas, Smith, Bennett, Kelso, etc. I am also into powerlifting if anyone has ideas, tips or experiences hit me up. I love anything dealing with strength and conditioning, GPP etc.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I would like to be a part of PS3 TMPL league.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF man! Renegade-Ice is the man in charge for the TMPL League.. Shoot him a PM and let him know you are interested and he should be able to hook you up..

Let me know if you have any questions..