new member - blazzen85

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Blazzen85, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Blazzen85

Blazzen85 Guest

new member - blazzen85

Name: Evan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Blazzen85, xbox
    Email: evanchew@aol.com
    AIM: evanchew
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: 7-11pm est mon-fri, weekends generally open.
    Favorite Teams: Panthers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operationsports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? madden, revolution football

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since 1990, online since 1999 - Everquest

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm very competitive but I'm also a stickler for simulation in both gameplay and stats.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    It's my experience in online gaming that age doesn't always equal maturity. Maturity is what im looking for in a league and the lack thereof was the reason the last league i was in failed (revolution) even though the playerbase was similar age as yours. With that said, I'm a mature gamer.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I've read them. I'm wondering if 8 min quarters gives accurate enough stats. I'm also wondering how strictly advancing every 2 days is followed (I'm speaking of the stay focused xbox360 madden league) because that might be a bit too much for me per week.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a die hard panthers fan. I've lived here for 20 of my 24 years so I saw the team open and have followed them ever since. I have no interest in playing as any other team than the Panthers. I would think this would be an added level of "sim", being from the team i represents hometown and being a diehard fan.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I would like to be a part of either of the Madden xbox360 leagues as the Panthers. I have no interest in NCAA and I have no interest in playing as a team other than the Panthers. Please let me know if the Panthers become available in any of the xbox360 madden leagues.