New Member: Bling_CO

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 16, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Bling_CO,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Bling_CO

Bling_CO Walk On

Name: Reid Griebling
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN--Bling_CO
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:nil
    Time Zone: Mountain Time (Colorado)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Mid-day or Late night.
    Favorite Teams: Villa, Cardiff City, Porto, PSV
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Google search

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have been playing XBOX at PGL.com but my XBOX recently fell in the garbage (hehe). So I purchased a PS3 and need to fill my FIFA addiction.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing video games since Intellevision and Atari, and only really play FIFA online. One year with PGL in a competitive league.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Sportsmanship first. I play a ton of Fifa but can't seem to climb over the next cusp of becoming super competitive, but I always give a good and fair match. I play for the action and not the wins, although I do like it when I squeeze out the occasional win. PGL was great because they started new members in lower leagues which I think gives a good indicator of how dedicated the new bunch was. I like to play lower tiered teams a lot as all you see in H2H is Barca and ManU.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Love it, means playing a bunch of people who have real jobs and responsibilities. Great also in the fact that the maturity level must be great with the win-at-all-cost kids are not around. Cheers!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, no questions yet.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Wife, 2 kids, night time job. Live in Colorado and try to ski as many days as the kids allow. Love to play fifa but psyched to see you guys do NCAA and Madden. Haven't played madden since 07 because fifa is sooooooo good. Take sportsmanship very seriously and hate to have scores rung up on me. As I am not the greatest of fifa players. As stated earlier I will always give a good match and enjoy writing match reports and a bit on banter. (fun and courtious of course.)
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Fell right into the PGL community and still poke around the forums just to see whats going on even though I haven't been on XBOX fifa for at least 6 weeks. I'm gonna miss that lot but they have a very small PS3 showing and it was a bit hard to schedule games with those guys and gals across the pond. As I said, I like writing match reports and giving a bit of banter. Find myself on the CPU trying to search the net when all I want is a few people to talk fifa with. I'm used to having to play a lot of matches as PGL were a very active site. I would love to play at least 2 matches per week but more would be great too. Again, sportsmanship is paramount to my enjoyment of fifa, and it sounds like this site feels the same way.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to get good competitive games against active players. I also hope to maybe get into a madden league for 2013 if fifa get dull. (which I doubt will happen.)

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would finish the game and pm my opponent about said rule. I would let him/her know that I would be contacting a league MOD to handle the issue. After signing off, I would immeditley PM league MOD via website and explain what happened. After that its up to the league MOD.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I am mostly interested in fifa, but will look into madden and ncaa for the future. Like I said, I like to start with some lower tiered teams as they give a good indicator to who are the real great fifa players.

3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

if/when your application gets approved, send me a PM about FIFA

4. Bling_CO

Bling_CO Walk On

OK thanks:)

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved. Welcome to TSO Man!

6. Bling_CO

Bling_CO Walk On

Thanks gang, excited to start getting my ass kicked in fifa:D