Denied New Member: Blk Grn Lan7ern

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 29, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Blk Grn Lan7ern,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Blk Grn Lan7ern

Blk Grn Lan7ern Banned

Name: John
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Blk Grn Lan7ern (XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Monday-Friday (4pm-1am EST) Saturday-Sunday(open)
    Favorite Teams:New Orleans Saints, New Orleans Hornets, LSU Tigers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I been in a few Madden Leagues when it was on the computer and on XBOX

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I been playing since sega days and dreamcast

3. What type of player would you say you are? I play to have fun and not take the games too serious

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I think thats good you have more mature gamers. I think i have more in common with them than the other leagues i been in

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules of the wbsite and in some of the leagues i think they are fair and concise

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Im single no kids. I work in the medical field. Im a history buff.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I think i would fit in well from me scanning the forum and reading the posts.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? meeting like minded gamers and making some new friends

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    pause the game and send him a message and if he continues finish the game and depending on how serious it was send a message to the commish of the league

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Im intrested in a NCAA Dynasty I like how they are run here

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You sure you haven't played here before?

4. Blk Grn Lan7ern

Blk Grn Lan7ern Banned

no sir i have not

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You know anyone here on the site?

6. Blk Grn Lan7ern

Blk Grn Lan7ern Banned

no i saw they were giving away codes to Tiger Woods and stumbling on to this websites

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application denied for multiple accounts.

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1