1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member: Blogger X

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Blogger X, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Blogger X

Blogger X Walk On

New Member: Blogger X

Hey guys, I am a current OMFL Owner and TF Member. However, in order to create some content for the OMFL, I wanted to create an anonymous account so that I can do some big articles as an alter ego without anybody thinking I am 'biased' or anything like that.

I think you admins have the options of checking IP addresses. If you do, you will see who I am, but I ask that you please not tell anybody else.

In accordance to the TF rules, I will not try to join any leagues, and I will not post anywhere but the OMFL forums since I have not filled out an official appication. I would just like to be able to post in the OMFL forums.

Thanks!

-Blogger X

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Wow, very cool idea.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Okie Dokie.

4. Blogger X

Blogger X Walk On

Thanks. I noticed that I still can't post in the OMFL forums. Do I need to do something else?

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You account will update automatically. Sometimes it may take up to an hour. But usually sooner than that.

6. Blogger X

Blogger X Walk On

It doesnt look like its working yet.