New Member: Bluehen

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 8, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Bluehen,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Bluehen

Bluehen Walk On

Name: Steve
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Bluehen/Xbox
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekends Best, Later evening hours during the week
    Favorite Teams: Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers/Manchester City/New York Red Bulls
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Fiddy from UL

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Lots of FIFA/A couple Hockey. What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? United Leagues.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Playing since I was 4 years old, Atari 2600 Style. Online leauges since xbox live was introduced.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Stylish. Although I do try to get the W, when I turn the xbox off wins and losses mean nothing to me. So I try to play attractive, original soccer and enjoy some conversation.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm older than the mean and median i'm sure. Not a problem.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read them, no questions your honor.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Pretty relaxed guy that works two jobs, so gaming is one of my main avenues of stress release/fun. I've been an active member at UnitedLeagues since 2004, so I'm reliable which seems to be the most important quality in a gamer when trying to organize these types of leagues.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Older more mature gamers who like sports video games? That's my bag, seems like a fit.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Quality leagues run by competant staff. And of course fun match ups against skilled sports gamers.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Depends on how egregious the infraction is.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Anything FIFA!

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Welcome Bluehen to TSO

Nice of you to follow Fiddy over and join us former UL guys.

app approved

4. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

Fifa diehard here.. should fit right in with the Fifa leagues!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Hey man, I run the Xbox FIFA leagues... We will be kicking off season 2 in another week or so... Let me know if you would like more info.